4-letter words

And for your enjoyment:

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon.

When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.

"Well, how was the honeymoon?" asked the mother.

"Oh mamma!" she exclaimed. "The honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic!"

No sooner had she spoken the words than she burst out crying. "But mamma
. . . as soon as we returned, Sam started using the most horrible
language. He's been saying things I've never heard before! All these
awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home...
please mamma!"

"Now Sarah . . ." her mother answered. "Calm down! Tell me, what could
be so awful? What 4-letter words has he been using?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mamma." wept the daughter.

"I'm so embarrassed! They're just too awful! You've got to come get me
and take me home... please mamma!"

"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset . . . Tell your
mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride replied, "Oh, mamma . . . words like dust,
wash, iron, and cook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

before you send hate mail

If something in this blog offends you, please accept my apologies, then keep it to yourself. I take great pride in my ability to laugh at myself and the world around me. My mission on earth, this lifetime, is to point out all of these funnies to you.

If you think this blog is funny, congratulations and thank you. My job here is done.

If, after reading this, you are still offended by anything in this blog, take two jokes by Carlos Mencia and see me in the morning.

thanks

Thank you to all the authors, photographers, email passers-on, and clueless rednecks who unknowingly contributed to this collection of emails and photos.

If you authored or photographed anything in this collection, or appeared in any photos shared here, please let us know and we will gladly give you full credit for your work. If you would like us to remove your work/photo(s) please let us know, and they will be forever removed from this site as soon as we receive your request. Either way, please allow us a few days to make changes, as we access this site only a few times a week.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map