I guess I'm a Redneck, too

A True Redneck - this isn't your typical red-neck joke.

We have enjoyed the red-neck jokes for years. It's time to take a
reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home,
family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who
threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so red-necks to back me up.
Tire irons, squirrel guns, and grit -- that's what red-necks are made
of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your
red-neck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by
the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10
Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter
Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart
when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with
great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor
intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't
afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids
to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like
me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those
talked about in this email.

God Bless the USA !

-Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Guess I'm the mother of all rednecks. *8{D

    ReplyDelete

before you send hate mail

If something in this blog offends you, please accept my apologies, then keep it to yourself. I take great pride in my ability to laugh at myself and the world around me. My mission on earth, this lifetime, is to point out all of these funnies to you.

If you think this blog is funny, congratulations and thank you. My job here is done.

If, after reading this, you are still offended by anything in this blog, take two jokes by Carlos Mencia and see me in the morning.

thanks

Thank you to all the authors, photographers, email passers-on, and clueless rednecks who unknowingly contributed to this collection of emails and photos.

If you authored or photographed anything in this collection, or appeared in any photos shared here, please let us know and we will gladly give you full credit for your work. If you would like us to remove your work/photo(s) please let us know, and they will be forever removed from this site as soon as we receive your request. Either way, please allow us a few days to make changes, as we access this site only a few times a week.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map