Today I did a search on this "Verbal Cartoonist" and giggled, then laughed until I nearly stopped breathing. Tears were streaming down my face and my lower lip trembled a little as I tried to suck it up and be serious, which, if you know me, is hard for me to do no matter what the situation.
Here are some of Dan Liebert's pet peeves:
- When my opera cape gets caught on homeless people's junk.
- Bad art in motel rooms, especially bad performance art.
- When a woman stands near me and people think her ugly baby is mine and it is.
- Big, conceited bodies of water, especially Lake Superior.
- When a can of cheap peas says "Pea Color and Size May Vary" and inside there's just one giant blue pea.
- Halloween decorations in a hospice.
And check out his blog. It's unlike any other blog you've ever read. Guaranteed.