This is funny!

Pick the month you were born:

January---------I kicked
February-------I loved
March----------I karate chopped
April-----------I licked
May------------I jumped on
June------------I smelled
July------------I did the Macarena with
August---------I had lunch with
September-----I danced with
October------- -I sang to
November------I yelled at
December------I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1--------a birdbath
2--------a monster
3--------a phone
4--------a fork
5--------a snowman
6--------a gangster
7--------my cell phone
8--------my dog
9--------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25---- ---a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White--------because I'm cool like that.
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------be cause someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange -------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself

Click on comments at the very very very bottom of this post to add yours.

23 comments:

  1. I licked a smurf cuz I'm sexy and I do what I want!!

    I love it, you made my day!

    My husband loves chuck Norris cuz that's how he rolls!

    Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped on a banana because I'm a Ninja!! yaaaaahaaaaaa
    (watch out!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well depending on what color you call my shirt...

    (blue) I smelled my cell phone because I'm sexy and I do what I want!

    (teal/other) I smelled my cell phone because I'm a Ninja!
    So there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had lunch with a homeless guy because I'm cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah? Well...
    I sang to a homeless guy because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
    So there.
    -Pam

    (You GO girl!!!!!!! -E)

    (Hahahahahahahahahahah that's the best one so far I think. -A)

    I think I should actually go try that sometime... :o) -Pam

    (Why not? It could be fun. Take a video camera and put it on youtube. -A)

    (I'll record it if you let me know when you are going to do this! -E)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved a surfer, because I think I need some serious help!!! - YA
    THINK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I yelled at a pickle because I'm NOT crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ran over a birdbath because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kicked a snowman because that's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I licked a surfer because the voices told me too!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved my sister because I think I need some serious help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I licked my dog because I can!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I jumped on a Fireman because my family thinks I'm stupid anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I karate chopped a gangster because Big Bird said to and he's my boss!

    (That seems kinda dangerous...-Pam)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did the Macarena with a football player because I think I need some
    serious help.
    (The truth shall set you free!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I sang to my sister because I'm NOT crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I yelled at my dog because I think I need some serious help
    (Poor Puppy)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had lunch with a goat because that's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved a stuff animal because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I smelled a football player because the voices told me to.
    (I would do it anyway...hehe ...GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I smelled a football player because the voices told me to.
    (I would do it anyway...hehe ...GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I danced with a gangster because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I yelled at a pickle because I'm NOT crazy....*cough*

    ReplyDelete

before you send hate mail

If something in this blog offends you, please accept my apologies, then keep it to yourself. I take great pride in my ability to laugh at myself and the world around me. My mission on earth, this lifetime, is to point out all of these funnies to you.

If you think this blog is funny, congratulations and thank you. My job here is done.

If, after reading this, you are still offended by anything in this blog, take two jokes by Carlos Mencia and see me in the morning.

thanks

Thank you to all the authors, photographers, email passers-on, and clueless rednecks who unknowingly contributed to this collection of emails and photos.

If you authored or photographed anything in this collection, or appeared in any photos shared here, please let us know and we will gladly give you full credit for your work. If you would like us to remove your work/photo(s) please let us know, and they will be forever removed from this site as soon as we receive your request. Either way, please allow us a few days to make changes, as we access this site only a few times a week.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map